RIEPCO Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned Company incorporated in 1985 as an Industrial Engineering Servicing Company, Equipment Supplier, Industrial Engineering Consultants, Manufacturers Representatives and Distributors based in the Heavy Industrial Area of Tema with Branches in Obuasi, Tarkwa and other West Africa countries.
Riepco limited is therefore Agents and Distributors for the under listed Manufacturers and offers Field Support and After Sales Service. Riepco Limited receives unlimited Technical Support from its Suppliers/Manufacturers for their various products.
- FUCHS LUBRITECH GERMANY: CEPLATTYN GREASE & ALLIED LUBRICANTS FOR CEMENT, MINING, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.
- DFC INSAMCOR SOUTH AFRICA: KNIFE, GATE AND SAUNDERS DIAPHRAGM VALVES & TSURIMI SUMP PUMPS FOR WATER, MINING AND ALLIED INDUSTRIES.
- HANSA FLEX HYDRAULIC GERMANY: HOSES AND FITTINGS.
- SKF, ERIKS & FENNER POWER TRANSMISSION: MOTORS, BEARINGS, COUPLINGS, REDUCER CHAINS, GEAR BOXES, V BELT ETC.
- TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: CONVEYOR, IDLERS, PULLEYS AND ACCESSORIES.
- TECH INTERNATIONAL, SIG – INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURERS OF CONVEYOR BELTS/ RUBBER PRODUCTS: VULCANIZING SOLUTIONS & ADHESIVES, RUBBER REPAIR MATERIALS, RUBBER SHEETS, RUBBER PROTECTION & WEAR COMPONENTS, ETC.
- REFRACTORY PRODUCTS – FIRE BRICKS, CASTABLES, MOTAR, INSULATING MATERIALS ETC.
- ASTEC MINING EQUIPMENT: BTI – HYDRAULIC ROCK BREAKERS, OSBORN, CRUSHING & SCREENING PLANTS, ETC.
- LATCH & BARCHELOR – ENGINEERING ROPES
THE COMPANY ALSO OFFERS 24-HOUR SERVICE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Wear and corrosive protection: Pipes, bends, chutes, pump casings, hoppers, steel structures, etc with rubber and ceramic abrasive resistant materials.
- General installation and maintenance: Mining, process plant and allied equipment, Condition monitoring & infrared thermography surveys, bearing installations, maintenance, training, etc.
- Transmission system : Installation of Conveyor belt, vulcanizing, splicing, pulley lagging and chute, vulcanizing patches, adhesive, etc.
- Sand/Grit blasting: Tanks, chutes, pipes, and steel structures, etc. followed by painting, spraying, rubber or other chemical coating.
We therefore have the customer base, product knowledge, trained sales and service engineers and technicians who are always on the twenty-four hour service.